MY COMICS /BOOKS /TOYS & COOL STUFF

Welcome to my blog, I am based in Nottingham UK & I love toys, comics, science fiction, horror ect. This blog is dedicated to my trips around the flea markets, toy shops & charity shops, toy fairs & E bay in pursuit of that elusive bargain and holy grail toy.
All the toys & comics reviewed are mine.
I shall be regulary updating my finds and trips out to various car boots & toy fairs.
Hope you find it of interest!

Wednesday 26 October 2011

BEN COOPER CREATURE PEOPLE


I was lucky enough to be given this great Ben Cooper Creature Person as an early Christmas pressie by my good friend Steve yes the guy who also does the great custom header cards for me, you can imagine how pleased i was to receive this as a gift, i know how rare they are but he also knows its gone to a very good home where it will be looked after well in the company of other Monsters & Creatures in my Toy room.


How cool is that!

The Header is of course one of his excellent custom jobs, but fits the figure perfectly, I've googled the Creature People but i cant see a header card for them, either no one has one, or they never made one? it may have just had a tag i guess if anyone knows please get in touch.

cool custom header
Ben Cooper also made a female version, which Steve has and i think is planning to E Bay at some point, so keep a look out for that.

I love this, its so Creepy & weird!
Let Me Out!..I Need Blood..Human Blood!

1 comment: