MY COMICS /BOOKS /TOYS & COOL STUFF

Welcome to my blog, I am based in Nottingham UK & I love toys, comics, science fiction, horror ect. This blog is dedicated to my trips around the flea markets, toy shops & charity shops, toy fairs & E bay in pursuit of that elusive bargain and holy grail toy.
All the toys & comics reviewed are mine.
I shall be regulary updating my finds and trips out to various car boots & toy fairs.
Hope you find it of interest!

Wednesday 25 July 2012

CODE NAME SPY TOY!

Because of Lack Of Space/finances Ect..i've had to loose a lot of the Toy room..it was getting out of control, and i'm sure most collectors at one time, or another have had to make tough decisions about their collections, i really needed to downsize, and concentrate mainly on the toys i really loved & wanted to keep, as opposed to trying to collect everything pop culture wise that i liked.
 So for the past 6 months i've been downsizing, thats why theres been  no new posts, and i now have a new blog, the thing i liked most of all while grownig up were the 60's Secret agent toys that were available, so i decided to concentrated on those, this as been a big help to me Mentally & financially! and enabled me to start creating a new & more manageable collection..
please take a look, all new posts will now be on the new blog

http://codenamespytoy.blogspot.co.uk/


i'd like to thank everyone who joined the Atomic Toy Blog, and for your support & comments.
Thanks!

1 comment: